- Array.view(dtype=None, order='C')¶
Get a view of the array as a new data type
The dtype by which to view the array. The default, None, results in the view having the same data-type as the original array.
- order: string
‘C’ or ‘F’ (Fortran) ordering
- This reinterprets the bytes of the array under a new dtype. If that
- dtype does not have the same size as the original array then the shape
- will change.
- Beware that both numpy and dask.array can behave oddly when taking
- shape-changing views of arrays under Fortran ordering. Under some
- versions of NumPy this function will fail when taking shape-changing
- views of Fortran ordered arrays if the first dimension has chunks of
- size one.